Personal Information We Collect
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, including:
- Identity Data which includes first name, last name, date of birth.
- Contact Data which includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data which includes bank account and payment card details.
- Technical Data which includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Services.
- Usage Data which includes information about how you use our Website, products and Services (as defined below).
How We Collect Personal Information
We and our third party service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through the booking services: we may collect Personal Information through the booking or purchasing of our spa-services.
From Other Sources: we may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; booking engines; social media platforms; people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms; and other third parties.
How We Use Personal Information
There are the ways how we can use your Personal Information:
- To respond to your booking inquiries;
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- To complete your booking or purchase, including to process your payment, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- To facilitate social sharing functionality;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, market research, customer satisfaction; fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and services, improving or modifying our Services.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We will only disclose your Personal Information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, data analytics, payment processing, information, email delivery. For example, we may use Google Analytics and others to provide analytics;
- Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; to comply with legal process; to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property.
Other Information We May Collect
"Other Information" is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as:
- Browser and device information;
- Information collected through cookies and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you.
How We May Collect Other Information and Online Tracking
We may collect Other Information in following ways:
- Through your browser or device: some information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Using cookies: Cookie-file is a small piece of text that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. Cookies allow you to be recognized as the same user across the pages of a website. Cookies also allow your choices to be remembered – the language you prefer, the currency you use and your search criteria. So you will be recognized when you return to a website. You do not need every time to set the desired language, currency. We use the information for such purposes as security, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize your experience. We do not track your activities when you are on third-party websites. Cookie-files are stored in your browser and are deleted after a certain time. The maximum period of storage of files of our browser – 1 year. You can always delete the cookie files from your browser. You can find the files in your browser settings. We also use cookie-files of third parties (for example, services Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics). We use the files of reputable services only with analytical and marketing purposes.
- IP Address: Your "IP Address" is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, helping diagnose server problems and administering the Services.
We use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers and web-site. On the Website technical measures to protect personal data are taken. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work. Your bookings are sent directly to the company.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately contact us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section.
How can you control your personal information
If you want to get information about your personal data that we have, you can send us an email with your request. In the subject line write “Personal data request” and describe your request in the text of the letter. You will also need to attach a copy of the passport in order for us to be sure that we share data with the right person. If your personal information has changed, you can also let us know about it so that we could upload new information. If you don’t plan to use our services anymore and do not want us to hold your personal information please contact us and we will remove all your data. However, some data can be stored for legal purposes, to prevent fraudulent activity.